More article marketing stats from experienced article marketers

 The first thing I want to say is if you are offended by the term “experienced article marketer”, stop reading this right away. There's nothing for you here.

Think about it. If you had a heart attack, would you prefer the doctor who came to the ambulance after your wife called 911? Lack of accident experience, or would you prefer someone with 10 years of experience helping hundreds of people recover from (and live after) a heart attack?

You know the answer. I will not offend your intelligence by telling you the answer.

At the time of publication, I have written and published over 1,300 articles and earned 6-figure income from leads generated by my article marketing.

Economic Recovery Insights

In building my article marketing business, I learned a few things.

One of the things I've learned is that you have to be aggressive and sometimes you have to write when you don't want to.

Sometimes I want to write - but after about 10 articles I lose creativity. I have to keep going until I reach my goal for the day.

Sometimes I don't feel like writing - and I have to force myself to write. But I have to do it if I want to achieve my goals online.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go read a new ledger every week

Economic Recovery Insights

Compete with Chinese consumers